Academic English: Writing a Research Article - (Bioscience) Engineering
Academic English: Writing a Research Article - (Bioscience) Engineering(en)
Are you a doctoral student or a researcher in the field of (Life Sciences or Medicine? Would you like to present your research in a well-structured and readable manner? This book shows you how to make sure your article receives the attention it deserves. Academic English: Writing a Research Article addresses the following questions:
- How can I acquire an academic writing style?
- How can I develop an elaborate and accurate academic vocabulary?
- How can I integrate the literature into my paper?
- How can I structure an introduction?
- How can I present my results clearly and concisely?
- How can I interpret and evaluate my data in relation to the problem at hand?
- How can I write a concise but self-explanatory abstract?
You can find an answer to these questions by doing a variety of task-based and process-based learning activities, such as filling in the gaps, rewriting sentences and paragraphs, and offering peer feedback. Several language focus sections deal with grammar topics related to the writing process of a research article. Moreover, the reference section offers detailed background information and field-specific examples.
Boeken van dezelfde auteur(s)
✔ Gratis verzending vanaf € 20 (Benelux)
✔ Binnen 1-4 werkdagen in huis